Introductions

C
Chloe Kilmartin

Hi, all!  Chloe from Digitell, here.  Forums are all about community and engagement, and one of our primary purposes in making Digitell TV is to build a stronger personal relationship with all of you, so we'd love it if you'd share a few things about yourself.  Here are some questions to get you started:

Where do you work?  What do you do there?  How long have you been there?  How long have you been using OPUS?  What's something you like to do in your spare time?

Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:34 AM
edited: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:54 AM
C
Chloe Kilmartin

I'll go first!  I'm from Digitell (of course), where I do a pretty wide variety of things!  My official title is "factotum," which dictionary.com defines as "any employee or official having many different responsibilities."  Most recently, I've been working a lot behind the scenes to bring Digitell TV together, including helping to set up these forums! I've been using OPUS the whole time I've been working here, which is since September 2017.

For leisure, I do a fair amount of drawing, some painting, and a little bit of composing.  I also like to crochet and listen to podcasts, and I'm usually in at least one musical production a year.  Although, I spend less time than I'd like on these things since I also spend a lot of time on social media lol.

B
Brett Mucheck

Besides hosting Digitell TV I work as an Account Manager. I spend my days building, developing, and maintaining relationships with my clients, while guiding them in the content strategy practices and online events. Though I'm fairly new with the company, client relations has been a major part of my background. 

Fun fact, I also do a lot of professional speaking engagements. I've spent the last decade working with small groups, large companies, schools, universities, and even some one on one coaching, in the areas leadership, attitude, and personal growth. 

I live in Lakewood, NY with my wife and 16 month-old son. 

Jenna Gullotti

Hello!  

I am Jenna Gullotti, and I am an Account Manager here at Digitell. I have been with the company three years now and the first year and a half I was a Project Manager.  I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy helping my clients expand their online content and digital presence whether it's with Live Streaming, Webinars, or something else. 

I live here in Jamestown, NY with my husband Chad, our two sons, Trent and Nolan as well as our two dogs, our bulldog Nico and miniature pincher Lucy. We are an active family with both boys involved in Baseball and Football, and we are also avid Buffalo Bills fans as well.  If we are not at a local ball field, we enjoy camping, enjoying a bonfire with friends and swimming. 

C
Cody DeLong

Hi everyone! My name is Cody DeLong and I am one of the directors of Digitell TV! We are so excited to share our best strategies with you and hopefully entertain you along the way. If you have any questions about our behind the scenes process let us know! 

J
James Newman
[removed]

J
James Newman
[removed]

J
James Newman

thread2